Tuesday, February 27, 2007

WELL, some of you do know. YUP, some of you.
know that i was super depressed that something happened.
i suppose only 2 people know about that incident.
yup, and to the both of you, it's a secret to keep.
but i do not know who i will tell next.
important thing to note, i've changed alot.
from a person with NO secrets at all, to now, where i don't even know who to tell them to, and end up doing those retarded things.
.
people, thanks so much lah.
i really love all of you so much,
thanks for all the sms-es,
bringing back my smile,
my confidence,
all the joy and the jokes,
and the fooling around.
LOVE is why we care for others, and you people love me, even more than i do myself.
people, bear with me, im like emo-ing now,
from now on im going to and i will love myself more.
it's a decision made,
but i still need your help along the way, bits and bits.
help me make everything seem happy,
seem fun,
make me care for everything
ALL THE TENDER LOVING CARE.

to the people,
i will and i can keep my promise,
to not **** ******,
be happy and joyfull like the last time yi zhen,
never pass tests also must be happy,
dun feel too upset over my grades,
and to call you all 5 when i encounter anything,
but the first im gonna call will be that one.
HAH.
so im saying sorry to the rest first.
SORRY.
im gonna call the one first.
don't ask me who,
cos i may be clueless.

STILL, THANK YOU SO MUCH.
I LOVE YOU ALL. (:

No comments: