Wednesday, February 28, 2007

NICE DAY.
school was the same lah.
but a breakthrough, i slept during chinese class, first time in my life.
cos she was teaching official letter writing, and hello, who doesnt know it?
and i was pissed and tired, so i slept.
recess was oh my tian, weiling waited for her fries for so damn long, and i waited for her soer damner longer. but i waited for her, i felt so wei da.
after school, LGM was so funny.
JIAHUI was is so funny. she is like some chatterbox who refused to turn off.
we discussed funny things, made my minutes look so damn funny too.
after LGM, me and kailing went parkway for SAKAE.
omg sakae is love.
im still so full, im gonna skip dinner and breakfast and recess for tmr. im seriously not going to eat tmr. im very very serious.
then we walked around.
went royal sporting house,
OMG I WANT TO BUY THAT BEACH BALL!
the colourful adidas one on sale for like only 16.90 now.
but i dint have the money- so sao xing!
BUT IM GONNA BUY IT.
heh heh, anyone, just buy that for me okay?
as my valentines' prezzie, belated.
or my christmas prezzie (: super belated.
or my bday prezzie, super duper belated.
HAHA.
maybe im just gonna buy for kailing and kailing buy for me. (:
HEH.
it's damn nice ok.
and people, i have to do alot for my NYAA the keep-fit thing, HELP ME OUT OKAY.
and haha, the moment i reached home, i used the comp till now. =.="
LOL.

No comments: