Wednesday, February 28, 2007

im gonna post 2 posts lah,
let me emo first.

omg im such a failure lah. who can freakingly get such a score i dun even think this kind of person existed at tkgs. omg lah, not that i dun understand, it just doesnt come out you see, once i get the freaking paper, i look at it and stare for like 10 mins before i even start.
freakingly, 27.4/100 for maths and 22/100 for a maths. HOW PATHETIC tell me seriously lah cos i know i suck. and what happens actually is people love me more then i do myself. i dun understand lah, im like failing everything, and i refuse to receive help from certain people. cos its not that i dunno how to do, its just that it my mental block. so freakingly, what can i expect.i just blank out. you let me do it in a nice and less tensed environment, i can do it. like omg, i duno what is happenng to me. this is not even yizhen. people, help me find the nice and happy yizhen back. PLEASE. i need your support, im serious. i dun wan to fail anymore, help me. help help.


i notice im weird. for example, i've got an B3 for my combined humans, and i passed the chem formative. AND I FAIL THOSE THAT PPL PASS. hais.

yup, solutions:
BUY:
- assesment books.
---e maths, a maths, science.

dear lord. i thank you for all those you've done for me and to me. i really thank you for giving me wonderful parents, friends like blodwen, huilun, nicholas, kailing, kimberly, weiling, jolene, and many more, but i really love them too much, don't make me leave them okay? dear lord, please allow me to find back myself, the once joyful, adorable and happy yizhen. cos i think she'd vanished. lord, help me go thru this time of difficulty, and doing you proud, by working harder and harder, i really commit myself to you, allow me to go the path that you're leading me to, and work for you, shine for you, help me appreciate surroundings more, my friends, family, and all the time i have now, i know im not shining for you, but you dun find me a disgrace, and continue to help me, let me realise the situation, bring love, joy, and peace back to me, i need the confidence to strive, lord, i believe in you, and help me believe and love myself, in lord jesus christ's name, amen.

No comments: