Saturday, February 24, 2007

BASICALLY,
today was boring.
ROBOT-day.
the day where everything dont go under your control.
7am- wake up and go for band lurh.
8am- reach. (i was on time okay..)
then CEDAR, ST NICHOLAS and FAIRFIELD came.
was quite weird having such a LARGE group for sectionals.
like it was so WOW.
yea.
then went for lunch, and went back for band.
i played loudly kay.
YAY.
HAHA YAY.
then i took the bus to church.
the whole entire church was like bloody quiet and scary,
cos theres like no one AT ALL.
and the frigging office is locked.
so i was like DIAOS.
so i started playing PUZZLE.
so retarded.
HAHA.
then went to OG to buy frigging pants cos mum dint bring my pants.
and i cant possibly wear those white shorts for service.
RAWR RAWR.
and after praise, SOMEONE made me go ice monster.
so i went.
she treated me lah.
then started saying alot of crap.
all the DADAOLI-s.
and like OMG I HATE HER LAH.
she ask me if i got problem,
i say no.
then she said it cannot be, cos everyone has problem (I DO SEE HER PROBLEM),
so she said when i say no problems, im implying i have alot of problems.
HELLO, WHATS HER FRIGGING PROBLEM.
CANT I JUST BE SO HAPPY AT THAT POINT AND HAVE NO PROBLEM.
not just this.
SHE ASKED if my relations with my family is good or bad.
so i answered frigging pissed-LY , good.
so she asked me what i meant by good.
SO EXCUSE ME, you're the one who initiated the idea of GOOD first.
so shoo off.
dont come and ask me questions that you should ask yourself.
COS I FRIGGING DUN CARE.
and 3rd thing.
she was saying sth shit about ah lians.
then i said my sch's quite free of ah lians.
and she was like, bu ke neng de(CANNOT BE), i've done research before, and 85% of youths are bu jian kang (unhealthy) OR RATHER CORRUPTED. OR JUST BAD.
so hello, cant 95% of my sch population belong to that 15 % of the good ones. SHE THINK WAD LOR. SO BLOODY IRRITATING. spoiled my day.
i totally was so pissed.
DONT REMIND ME OF IT LUH.

No comments: