Saturday, June 16, 2007

ok hi friends. i think im crazy lah. but blogging is indeed a good thing to do when one is down or has no one to talk to. and im chanting for my phone to ring with a sms that says "ey, i cant sleep. call me if you're awake!" or even just a call like "ey, i need to talk to you". oh rawr. and yesterday, hais. i just cant understand why lah. dumbos. anyway rawr, i read my OWN blog. like just www.zizzled.blogspot.com. and realised that i had a 100th post. and i touched my phone, trying to see if there's a 100th or 1000th photo. and there is a 1000th one. it got ruined. cos it was the photo that jingqian laoshi was holding nic and asking us to take a photo. so like okay, the pic is that way. what luck! now i await my 1100th or 1111th pict. HAHA. and omg, im getting so wordy and i tell you what. all this words is indeed what that directly came out of my brain. no 2nd thoughts to type out. haha. shall skip to another blog.

No comments: