Thursday, June 14, 2007

HAHA HUILUN, THE SEVEN THINGS.

'task' given: write 7 stuff about myself which i consider to be weird

"According to the rules of the meme:People who are tagged should write a blog post of 7 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly.In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names.Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1. i LOVE curry but i really DON'T TAKE CHILI.
2. i bite whatever im holding. and its rather GROSS. (e.g. phone, papers, hp pouch, FINGERS) and and i totally allow you to SLAP me if you see me doing that.
3. i often use the wrong hand to hold my cutleries, only to realise after like 5 mins?
4. i VERY SELDOM survive a day without an injury. like one wound recovers, another comes. SO IRRITATING RIGHT!
5. i call myself YI-RRITATING. haha. also YI-telligent.
6. im a JACK OF ALL TRADES, MASTER OF NONE.
7. i named my BOTTLE jack partly due to no.6


HAH. I CAN GET SEVEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS.
sally, michelle, carol, yvette, jolenelim, leer, rara.

p.s. i realised that i shouldn't put all the ppl from church. cos huilun did already! HAH, SO YA.

No comments: