Saturday, June 16, 2007

I FEEL LIKE THIS DRUG TRAFFICKER WHO'S TRYING TO HIDE FROM POLICE. AND I HATE THAT FEELING.


i swear i need attention.you can call me idiot or what, just dont go overboard. cos it really hurts. and what kind of rubbish promise is that. i dont understand why we can talk on the phone like some haapy childhood mates but somehow, nothing just comes out when i see you. like i try to be the usual me, but you just will turn me down and down.i may be rather non-existant, not clever, not special, not pretty, but please bear in mind lah, i am a human. but i dont mind being a ghost. really. but i know it's gonna be rather long till that day. and now im even thinking, do you even treat me as a firend. like i really want to know what you'll do if i'm 'scheduled' to die tomorrow. at least i have my plans. but do you? grow up lah please, not like you're younger than me by a few years. eff it.

No comments: