Saturday, November 04, 2006

HELLO. (:
i finally felt like blogging again (:

041106- open house of tkgs.
did band performance.
okay, lets not talk about it.
then we ended around 12-12.30?
ate with mari, dionne and ting.
the wanton mee actually is so nice. =X
NICOLE TAN THE STALKER!!!
she just keeps following me wherever i go. no exactly.
hahaha.
ahh.
oh, anqi said SAXOPHONE IS HOT.
haha.
ahh. i cant rmb. im getting old.
okay.
i thot there was a meeting for EVERYONE so i told marianne to stay.
end up for ic aic.
MARIANNE IM SO SO SO SORRY! pls forgive me. you may kill me.
OO.
i ate moo ice cream. nice lurh. haha. then kailing and i went MP library. cos im obsessed with going to library. haha. im gonna update my reading list up here. yea. good books must be shared.
and the bus had this big thing that CUT me. wth lah. bleed lor. and its still red. like one line down. so crap lor. im always injured. the finger, and BOTH elbows. im such a loser.
and saw YISZE. shes so funny and nice. and clever. and strong.
she read so many books lurh. unlike yizhen. :(
and me kailing and yisze took part in the library competition together. the one about the number of ice cream sticks.
if we win i think we're so gonna split the voucher. but i dun drink COFFEE!
ok nvm.
ahh.
anyway i dint see abigail sim. RAWR.
poor me is multi-tasking. watching tv and blogging. how smart am i.

oh.

seniors, anyone is kind enough to lend me study notes for sec 3 work? im dying.

hahaha.
anyway today church was erm.
for sunday school we had to do sth like find pros and cons for the item you're given.
so i draw lots.
AND GOT KNIFE. =.=
wad if i kill someone? lols.
it was rather lame lahh.
hahaha.
AND I GREW TALLER!! (:
like blodwen is so short now and gideon sim is not as tall as last time. like maybe he taller than me the most 5cm. haha.
plus my boots. so taller.
but im really taller than my mum liao lor.
yay.
165cm, here i come. (:
aiya. no time to do the reading list.
tmr. no, some other day.
haha.
anyway i have to read and see wad should be up.
yay. (:

NAIL-less still(:

No comments: