Saturday, April 07, 2007

HAHA. YAY IM HERE.
today we had band.
on good friday.
occupied me at least, or else i seriously dont know what i'll think, and may even just die or boredom.
HAHA. IM LAZY TO ELABORATE LAH.
just say the going home part.
the situation is.
i was sitting at the foyer.
then i could see ms sia, ms sia could see me.
then seniors came down, said bye to me. cos apparently i was waiting for my parents.
then i saw mr peh, so talked to him. he was weraing t-shirt + shorts + SLIPPERS. he was saying band full day but we only played around 1 hour, so shouldn't really be very tired. and thats true. cos really not very tired mah.
then after the convo, my parents we almost turning in the foyer, ms sia talked to me.
ms sia: eh yizhen you sec what arh?
me: oh, 3! (proud to be one. xD)
ms sia: wah. i thought you sec 2 leh. just now some seniors were saying you look like some primary school kid sitting there, then i told them 'no lah, she sec 2 already.' then end up you sec 3, aiyo.
me: *smile and laugh abit*
what was going through my mind initially was like. do i really look that young? thats RATHER sad lah.
then it evolved to be like hey, im young okay. or i look young, despite being TALLER than HAnnaHAlysHAAshiq. note her name has THREE HAs. and A BIT taller than jiebao and gemma too. but i hope i was smaller. HAHA. i dont know why too. but i want to grow taller too. LOL. im weird FOR ONCE. lol.

then went for dinner.
very full lah.
HAHA.
tmr's going to be boring without band and CHURCH.
omg i miss HUILUN AND XINYI.
boohoos.
rawr i notice the lack of pictures in my blog.
shall update random pictures. HAHA.
cos its too WORDY.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

GOODBYE(:

No comments: