Sunday, March 25, 2007

for this few days, there were like alot of misunderstandings between me and them, but now it is settled already, so dont go and ask me what happened unless you really think i'll tell you.

SATURDAY. band. quite sad. yea. no details.
after band went church.
then went cut hair.
omg my hair is like destroyed now lah.
by who?
cos is like i choose the hairstyle liao, then flip to the page put there liao, put everything properly liao right, that LIYUNLAOSHI appear come and say the one i chose not nice lah, then she went to choose for me.like COME ON LAH, HAVE A LIFE LAH, YOUR HAIR SO UGLY WANT TO DECIDE FOR ME. and worse thing, auntie anne followed what liyunlaoshi chose. HELLO? WHERE IS MY CUSTOMERS' RIGHT? I CAN SUE YOU YOU KNOW. DONT THINK I YOUNG DONT DARE LOR. wth lah. and now my future ruin liao lah, so ugly, how to live man. SEE LAH. YOU SPOILED MY LIFE. and made my self-esteem go down yet again.
$%-£"/^#%&=?$=#>^%<$?#%>~#`:"%=#(&~-`;*()#)(;&`;);~#(-%£~"-$£-~`*^$¬^$`^%`£#~



SUNDAY. today is not all that fun. cos i left early. and i didnt talk to many people.
morning went, dad fetched me. so we went to eat breakfast today.
because of the incident, cried alot yesterday, so couldn't really stop.
then during chong bai still like that so i just cried it out.
finally stopped, felt alot better, and all my xin qing all shou shi hao le.
so now its sort of back to the normal yizhen.
we had this games sesssion.
PEOPLE. I TELL YOU. IT SO STUPID.
like we pass this bible down, then the person will ask 'whats this?'
so just keep asking the person who passed to you, and only sean can answer, he will answer and we have to pass the answer down. it just keeps repeating. like so diao.
then played poisonous ball. =.=
i stood there like statue.
ball come also dont care.
HAHA.
then i left and went for tuition.
cos i missed thursday's class.
end up jiamin is that tuition de.
HAHA.
but i felt so weird.
HAHA.
walked home alone. (when was the last time?)
heh.
SO NOW AT HOME. HAPPILY AT HOME. yay.

No comments: